Australian rapper Iggy Azalea has released the artwork for her upcoming EP Glory, which we be released next month. On the cover, the Grand Hustle rapstress is shrouded by a sheer red cloth as she leans her head back. The upcoming EP features artist such as T.I, BOB and Tip on songs such as “Million Dollar Misfits” and Murda Bizess.” The rapper is also preparing for her forthcoming debut album “The New Classic” which will be executively produced by T.I. “. "He called me up like, 'Please?' and I was like, 'Definitely. You're Tip; I love you - of course.' So he's gonna be helping me out, just reaching out to people and helping me find production and pointing me in the direction of things that I might like” says the new star rapper. Continue visiting for the official release date of the approaching EP and debut album.






Newer›  ‹Older